Responsible Disclosure Policy
At Silk.co, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
We kindly ask you not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, tell others about the problem, or use malicious methods like DDoS attacks or social engineering to look for vulnerabilities.
Please E-mail your findings to email@example.com. If possible, encrypt your findings using our PGP key to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands. Please provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, describe the potential impact of the vulnerability, and your name/handle and a link if you want to be in our Security Researcher Hall of Thanks. Please check our Eligibility Guidelines.
If you follow these guidelines when reporting an issue to us, we commit to:
- We will respond to your report within 3 days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission,
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and will include you in our Security Researcher Hall of Thanks.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.